If you are reading this article, it means that you are looking for ways to improve your landing page design to improve its ROI.
Well, creating landing pages is undoubtedly one of the key elements of a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy.
Designing custom landing pages for a website is not a new concept at all. These have been around for a while and are the primary method for converting prospects into leads.
Even the most accomplished online businesses utilize landing pages as a part of their strategy to drive up conversion rates, and if you’re looking to increase your sales and get more customers, this is something you’ll want to invest in.
So, today, we are going to share with you some really astonishing facts and statistics around landing page design that would prove to be an eye-opener.
So let’s get started!
1. The average landing page conversion rate across industries is 2.35%.
2. Landing pages with user-generated content convert more visitors.
3. Long-form landing pages can generate up to 220% more leads.
4. Personalized CTAs convert 202% better than a normal CTA.
5. 60% of companies believe A/B testing is highly valuable for CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
6. Only 16% of landing pages have no navigation (This is supposed to be more in practice).
7. Only 50% of all landing pages are mobile optimized.
8. Relevant embedded video can increase conversions by 86%.
9. Companies with 10 to 15 landing pages increase leads by 55%.
10. About 75% of businesses can't find someone with the expertise to optimize their landing page copy.
GraphicsZoo can provide you professional assistance with your landing page designs. Learn More.
11. When emotions like awe and laughter are used, conversion rates can increase.
12. CTAs featuring the word "submit" can decrease conversion rates by 3%.
13. Your conversion rate is likely to be higher when you don't ask for your visitor's age.
14. Asking for an email and phone number has the highest conversion rate.
15. Landing pages are the highest converting signup form.
16. Contact form landing pages typically have low conversion rates.
17. Creating a landing page can cost anywhere from $75 to $3000.
18. 52% of marketers reuse landing pages for different marketing campaigns.
19. 77% of landing pages are home pages.
20. CRO tools can offer up to 223% ROI on average.
21. Interactive landing pages are on the rise.
22. A dynamic landing page was found to convert 25.2% more mobile users, compared to a normal landing page
23. 66% of top landing pages have their company name in the title tag.
24. Reducing the number of fields from 11 to 4 usually results in a 120% increase, so if you want a high conversion rate on your site, make sure to ask for the basic contact info only.
25. 46% of marketers believe that form layout has a big impact on conversion rates.
32. A 1-second delay in load time can decrease conversions by 7%.
33. Removing the navigation menu can increase conversions by 100%.
34. Landing pages are in the middle stage of your marketer’s funnel.
35. 44% of SaaS landing page images feature people.
36. 51.3% of landing page CTA buttons are green.
37. 48% of the top landing pages are ranked in maps and organic listings.
38. A 2-second delay in webpage load time can increase your bounce rate by 103%
A landing page design plays a crucial part in your overall business marketing strategy. So, if you are marketing plans aren’t working as per your expectations, maybe it’s time to look at things differently; starting with your landing page designs.
Connect with our design advisers to know more about how we can help. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org